How to place an order with us
Placing an order with Nicks Building
Supply, Inc. is easy!
Call our sales department to speak with a salesperson and try to have the
following information* available
(ours sales reps are here to assist you on any
questions you have):
1. Door style number (description of door)
2. Door sizes (i.e.; width and height)
3. Rough openings (usually for exterior doors)
4. Jamb sizes (typically 4 9/16" or 6 9/16")
5. Door swing (see diagram below)
6. Hinge finish|
7. Borings for locksets (handles) (note: we do not mortise for mortise
8. Do you need unfinished or finished doors?
9. Billing and shipping address
10. Method of payment (credit cards accepted: Visa, Master Card,
AMEX, Discover) Wire or check.
After the order process
We will prepare a Sales Invoice and e-mail or fax it to you for review and
Once we have a signed Invoice and deposite, we will
process the order.
Lead times for delivery vary based
on availability of door(s).
* we will also discuss
any detail with your contractor